Alma 44

 19 Now Zerahemnah, when he saw that they were all about to be destroyed, cried mightily unto Moroni, promising that he would covenant and also his people with them, if they would spare the remainder of their lives, that they anever would come to war again against them.


Once again, this scripture points out the WILL TO LIVE!  Zerahemnah makes a promise he is not likely to keep because of his strong desire to LIVE.  Life is so precious...

I know that I want to live, but I want to LIVE with Heavenly Father in the hereafter.  II've made so many stupid decisions in my life that I don't want to blow this one last final decision...

TO LIVE WITH GOD!  That is my heart's desire, most of all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SO Glad I Did NOT Live in the Time of Moses

The War Chapters in the Book of Mormon