WHOA!

 I have read the Old testament once in my life.  I recently started listening to the NIV of it.  And, I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely R rated.  Yikes; it's pretty bad.  

But, perhaps there will be lessons to be learned...right?!?!?!?

Else, why would we be supposed to read it.

On another higher note.  I listened to 2 Nephi, chapter 4 on the way to the gym the other day.  My goodness; that was so inspiring.  I was so moved by that great chapter and said to myself, I will listen to that again.

Then at the gym, I was listening to Taylor and Tyler ( a youtube video where they explain the week's church lesson) and Tyler said that he has about 4 or five chapters that he reads when he gets particularly discouraged.  And, guess what, 2nd Nephi chapter 4 is one of those chapters that buoy him up.  

I felt like that was just a little tender mercy for my day......

I do love the scriptures, except the R-rated ones.  H AHAHAHAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SO Glad I Did NOT Live in the Time of Moses

Alma 44

The War Chapters in the Book of Mormon